Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyle Blvckbird
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jun 5, 2023
Time
13:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/396604/

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
Well, Lebron correct me here. (About robbery) Sam says Im wrong. In my forum, there was 10 bloods member trying to rob people. At 1:04 in my POV, only 1 guy pointing gun at me and other guy stole my cash. Other bloods member are busy to rob another guy besides us. Can we do robbery with 2 people for now? As I know no. So I just run away, thats what we do over 2 years and didnt get punished. I really dont understand how I did fear rp there. After the demorgan I was angry because admin dont know the rules and gave me a punishment and I said are you an idiot. Even if was a insult, I dont think it should be 7 days. People getting banned 3 days for n word.

As I said Arthur Mack was there too. He did not give me any punishment. I think he knows something about the rules.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Interesting how you think just because you have a low id you can call administrators idiots. Gave higher up administration screenshot so he knows who he deals with. First you need to learn how to talk to people and then play on a server

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
Interesting how you think just because you have a low id you can call administrators idiots. Gave higher up administration screenshot so he knows who he deals with. First you need to learn how to talk to people and then play on a server
You think wrong, I m always nice to people. I know you not gonna do it but you can ask anyone about me. It does not matter if I m low ID or they have higher ID. But if you became an admin you need to know rules right. As I said I was angry because of wrong punishment. I agree I should not said that but I m a human too. What did you heard from people about me something bad in past 2 years

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
As I said before you have no clue how to talk to people which means punishment is fair check our rules first before making complaints for how many days you get banned if you insult administration

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Don't even try to waste my time. Next time, I'll add more days to your ban. It always surprises me how people can call anyone an idiot and then think that they did not do anything wrong. Rejected​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom