Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mantk Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2023
Time of violation
13:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/00awtp

yusf

Player
Player
all in pov
pov Leo Pluxury

Last edited:

Denis Russo

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov I was speaking with Leo Pluxury, he didn't say anything when I left to go in my house, hence why that was clear. This guy was not audible on my side so i didn't hear screaming so hard saying to stop.

yusf

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov I was speaking with Leo Pluxury, he didn't say anything when I left to go in my house, hence why that was clear. This guy was not audible on my side so i didn't hear screaming so hard saying to stop.
pov leo coming

Denis Russo

Player
Player
Idk on what you keep your f12 zone speaking man, but I didn't hear you shouting to stop.

Denis Russo

Player
Player
you can see how far away i was from him even from leos pov, also what is someone supposed to understand from " eeeeei eeeeeeyyyee eyeeeeey" I don't speak the eeeey language

Denis Russo

Player
Player
You can see how far away i was, also never heard you say stop like it shows in your video or anything like that so.

Denis Russo

Player
Player
You can emote as much as you want man, but as I said I never heard you say stop. Matter of fact I even came out of the house seconds after I got inside it. I didn't avoid any rp situation and I got pov of it too. If I didn't hear you I didn't hear you

yusf

Player
Player
You can emote as much as you want man, but as I said I never heard you say stop. Matter of fact I even came out of the house seconds after I got inside it. I didn't avoid any rp situation and I got pov of it too. If I didn't hear you I didn't hear you
If you know you're innocent Post your POV ❗️But the meaningless words you do are all far from the truth 🤦🏿‍♂️🧏🏿🧏 and stop spam fourm 🛑 you have good time 💤

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I can't conclude the report at this movement.

Requesting ID 69680 to Provide POV of this situation.

(You have 12 hours to do so.)

Denis Russo

Player
Player

As you can see, i got out of the house very quick. i didn't avoid any rp situation so idk what he is on about.

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Requesting ID 69680 to Provide POV of 13:31 to 13:33 (IC time.).

(You have 12 hours to do so.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom