Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayush Kirigaya
Administrators nickname
Ram Pluxury
Date
Jun 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/395830/#post-1439083

Zyaad1

Player
Player
Dear Bobby / Floki / Adham

As you can see the in the pov it has been passed 48hrs then he reported and second request him the pov after that I revived him 2 guys were pointing gun he took his assault rifle special and trying to kill me after he did Meta and called his one friend and I have the pov

Zyaad1

Player
Player
And yea I know I broke rules I was fustrared because that guy is always geeting gun out when we are pointing so this is a fail rp and calling guys by doing Meta

Zyaad1

Player
Player
And I felt guilty a side sorry that I broke the rule Bobby please
Forgive me for this time and please understand my point of view

Zyaad1

Player
Player
And our intesion wasn’t robbing we just gonna patch him and gonna tell to open his org radio and tell Ayush on top 5 times but he is thinking we going to rob

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom