Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hulk sippi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2023
Time of violation
2:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXOr_pP6wa0

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
I hope you gona show the full POV of you harrasing/provoking 2 people.. Don't forget to add the part of you going on your twink to RDM
sound like the mans trying to deceive admin which is a blacklist :O if you have 2 brain cell you would know that you did something which was harassed her and provoke her which led to her shooting you post full pov of the situation and stop trying to deceive admins

On Consideration
you should request longer pov as he trying to deceive admins in his pov you can easily tell that not the full story
also right here he provoking plus MG On consideration - VDM I 993

Jelly.feesh

Nom nom
Player

He provoked me and I killed him. He continues to talk while he's dead and when I said "You come back to the city for what? What are you going to say about it" he said it in OOC chat he is going to fuck me :)

Vincent Cove

Player
Player

He provoked me and I killed him. He continues to talk while he's dead and when I said "what are you going to say about it" he said it in OOC chat he is going to fuck me :)
^proof right there he was trying to deceive admins by posting a pov and trimming it so it look like he didnt break any rules

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
ID 5756 Has to provide a longer POV.
(Starting from 1 min before you were shot and ending at 1 min after you were killed)
Giving you 6 hours ....

Leo Cove

Player
Player
(Starting from 1 min before you were shot and ending at 1 min after you were killed)
Giving you 6 hours ....
all the harassement and provoking where like 5 minutes before that but he still hide the OOC insult that he said to jelly at the end of is POV.

He provoked me and I killed him. He continues to talk while he's dead and when I said "You come back to the city for what? What are you going to say about it" he said it in OOC chat he is going to fuck me :)
You can see it here.

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Giving you 6 hours ....
if he doesnt post it he should get a blacklist for deceiving admin he is clearly trimming to hide him breaking the the rules and it shown by jelly pov he is provoking/harrased her also said ooc insult at the end which he also trimmed off so he doesnt get banned for

hulk sippi

Player
Player
if he doesnt post it he should get a blacklist for deceiving admin he is clearly trimming to hide him breaking the the rules and it shown by jelly pov he is provoking/harrased her also said ooc insult at the end which he also trimmed off so he doesnt get banned for
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂

hulk sippi

Player
Player
all the harassement and provoking where like 5 minutes before that but he still hide the OOC insult that he said to jelly at the end of is POV.

You can see it here.
if you need I have 5 minutes POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom