Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL Mohamad
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord satriko#7267
6. Your Nickname Satriko Narcos
7. Your ID 147422

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans:
1.I have been a part of NG since long time and it wad for a quite good period of time as well. As is it first Legal ORG I joined, raised and learned a lot at, I would like to be the leader of it and take the chance to make it more efficient and effective ORG in the City.
Being ex Deputy with good gained experience I believe I have the Capability of being leader with passion to bring the glory back to NG NG should be back at its usual position as it used to be.
2.To have a good ORG for sure it should be through a good strategy and the best strategy to have a good army it is numbers so, I ill work on scheduling mass recruitments at least twice weekly.
3.Criteria: I am gonna make sure to set the proper criteria / minimum requirements that matches with being good and qualified NG solider which is having proper knowledge of rules neither city rules or the ORG rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:
To make the National Guard what it was back in successful Generals and add more success for future Generals to follow the path to success by making sure that Org is active and Curator's are happy.
To make sure all the task's are completed on time like Ghetto Patrol's, 2 week Global and IC event's to have some entertainment for the citizen's of GRP and member's of National Guard.
To give out good bonuses to our member's with all the ongoing benefit's so that we get more and more members in to National Guard with daily activities and tasks for which member's would get lucrative prizes so that they enjoy their stay in NG and at the same time Org activity would boost of course following all the GRP rule's and regulations.

Hamada Error

I'm Egyptian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Mohamad
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord satriko#7267
6. Your Nickname Satriko Narcos
7. Your ID 147422

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans:
1.I have been a part of NG since long time and it wad for a quite good period of time as well. As is it first Legal ORG I joined, raised and learned a lot at, I would like to be the leader of it and take the chance to make it more efficient and effective ORG in the City.
Being ex Deputy with good gained experience I believe I have the Capability of being leader with passion to bring the glory back to NG NG should be back at its usual position as it used to be.
2.To have a good ORG for sure it should be through a good strategy and the best strategy to have a good army it is numbers so, I ill work on scheduling mass recruitments at least twice weekly.
3.Criteria: I am gonna make sure to set the proper criteria / minimum requirements that matches with being good and qualified NG solider which is having proper knowledge of rules neither city rules or the ORG rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:
To make the National Guard what it was back in successful Generals and add more success for future Generals to follow the path to success by making sure that Org is active and Curator's are happy.
To make sure all the task's are completed on time like Ghetto Patrol's, 2 week Global and IC event's to have some entertainment for the citizen's of GRP and member's of National Guard.
To give out good bonuses to our member's with all the ongoing benefit's so that we get more and more members in to National Guard with daily activities and tasks for which member's would get lucrative prizes so that they enjoy their stay in NG and at the same time Org activity would boost of course following all the GRP rule's and regulations.
Incorrect ID;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom