Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arjun Titan
Administrators nickname
Jefe dejefes
Date
Jun 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/391441/#post-1425673

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Respected Mazhor,

In my most recent appeal, i have been clearly explained in my last appeal how i got banned and reason for getting ban
here is the link of report Rejected - Unban Appeal | Jefe Dejefes

And When I made my most recent appeal, you rejected it and received the proper punishment as a reply.
I agree that I made a mistake in the previous and appeal that you denied, but this was before a year ago and was just a single backpack, and i have put a lot more time than in real life.
I used to spend about 15 hours a day playing this game; now days, I play about 10 hours a day. Even spending more time here, I keep getting banned for violations that occurred before September 3.And i already got ban for gen rule 1.1 and 1.4 on september 3 here is the link Approved - Unban Appeal under Rule (1.1/1.4) | Alex Pluxury
I was a new player who followed orders from others blindly at the time. After being banned on September 3, I learned many rules, built a solid reputation as an unofficial fam leader, and worked nine times as a gang deputy leader. I still go to the admins with any questions or concerns before making decisions till now.
I'm currently targeted to some people of being newbie at starting. i dont know about other player i was fast learner in game or irl so i spend more time to learn many things and rules and i never encouraged people to do rule breaks if someone doing wrong i assist them not to do that.

I Request you to please Unban the Accounts ( This was my Hardwork since the start ) and I Apologize for the mistake.

Thank you

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
Who Said u got banned for a single backpack?? stop deceiving admins. Respected Admins Watch these proofs too then decide what to do about this toxic person

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

he do brainwash his fam members and let them do rule breaks and made them even more toxic....check reports on ROYAL TITANS Family....!!

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Who Said u got banned for a single backpack?? stop deceiving admins. Respected Admins Watch these proofs too then decide what to do about this toxic person

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

he do brainwash his fam members and let them do rule breaks and made them even more toxic....check reports on ROYAL TITANS Family....!!
Respected Mazhor,
All these already reviewed and confirmed by jefe dejefes he has the all proofs of my logs and how i got that items to me
all these items given by sanz and he told me to sell them in black market
and when cmg to repair kits and fuel canisters logs sanz told me he needs to sell the heli but inside that there is a lot of stuff he asked for help to pass that items so i just took from heli and pass to him
and by seeing all this you can assume who deceiving admins and making fake reports on me .
i never deceive admins in my total life

Thank you

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
Respected Mazhor,
All these already reviewed and confirmed by jefe dejefes he has the all proofs of my logs and how i got that items to me
all these items given by sanz and he told me to sell them in black market
and when cmg to repair kits and fuel canisters logs sanz told me he needs to sell the heli but inside that there is a lot of stuff he asked for help to pass that items so i just took from heli and pass to him
and by seeing all this you can assume who deceiving admins and making fake reports on me .
i never deceive admins in my total life

Thank you
proof urself with proofs not with words.....adminstration needs proofs i submitted proofs...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom