Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krithii Titan
Administrators nickname
Harvey Spector
Date
Jun 1, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/W76OI69

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
Respected Mazhor Pluxury;
I done twinking i agree with that but i don't know that that's my beginning in grp.
but i am spending my all the time in this grandrp everyday 16 to 17 hours i don't even went to college also and i payed fine for my low attendance in college and finally all my hardwork grp gone for one sports mask ;tied scarf and anime mask that too on that time iam new to city i didn't even know other that i haven't done any mistake please forgive me for this time for last 1 and half i spended like 1000's of hours in this grp . I haven't break any rules . please unban me .

Here is the proof of my gta 5 purchase -

Here is the proof of my logs for taking sports; anime; tied masks -

Once see the date its my beginning of grp iam newbie on that time i dont about these all

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
He doesnt Deserve a Chance he did a lot of rule breaks and scams which is most viewed unlisted pov ever in grand rp history Watch This Approved - General Rules 6.22 & Twinking | 158006 & 148869
then why u got unban rule is rule for everyone right
you made how many rule rule breaks so you know that, if you dont know check down
1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.
you made these many rule breaks then why u got chance and check your logs how many you transferred from main to twink
you get to knows

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom