Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
IIvan Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Jun 6, 2023
Time
10:25
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1110801899411746857/1115583342138621963/image.png

Sabyasachi2580

Player
Player
I Don't know the rules about gen 1.9 so i am not doing one guy is coming. His I'd is 281206 he requesting me give me give me. And also he told you can't give the car i will kill u by gang members. So i give the car because i don't know the gen 1.9 rules. I know that rules then i will not give that car. Sorry i had a mistake i can't do again i am also playing grand rp for 5 to 6 months. So i am requesting my truth this is my last warning i cannot do again if i do again u banned me permanently.

NeonSama771

Player
Player
He is my friend and I can give you the assurance that he will not do that again. Please give him a second chance

Sid Kingg

Player
Player
Please give him a second chance. He has done very hard work in the IC. 60 days ban will drastically effect him. I can assure this wont happen in future. He will follow ingame rules very strictly from now please unban him as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom