Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Jamol Broken | Leader of Marabunta Grande

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

treees

Player
Player
jamol along with his entire family are truly a toxic family and set of individuals most families have had the displeasure of meeting. the family hops as he is known for breaking rules harassing people and just being a general disturbance. he doesn't know the server rules and also fails to encapsulate the qualities of a natural leader. giving him gang leader would be a mistake as he is only on for a few days before getting a warning.

JLoco.

Player
jamol along with his entire family are truly a toxic family and set of individuals most families have had the displeasure of meeting. the family hops as he is known for breaking rules harassing people and just being a general disturbance. he doesn't know the server rules and also fails to encapsulate the qualities of a natural leader. giving him gang leader would be a mistake as he is only on for a few days before getting a warning.
I don’t know rules but yet passed last time and and got a gang, lmfao keep talking goofy ass.

treees

Player
Player
during in game, you don't seem to know any of the rules while you rdm and ooc insult same reason you got kicked out from my family you don't know how to follow rules. communication is poor to if you let this person become gang leader even when he is low in a fam, he is nonstop rude to everyone. I believe he is too young and immature to approach this job correctly maybe consider someone with more experience for this role or is slightly older in age so the issues don't show as obviously.

JLoco.

Player
during in game, you don't seem to know any of the rules while you rdm and ooc insult same reason you got kicked out from my family you don't know how to follow rules. communication is poor to if you let this person become gang leader even when he is low in a fam, he is nonstop rude to everyone. I believe he is too young and immature to approach this job correctly maybe consider someone with more experience for this role or is slightly older in age so the issues don't show as obviously.
Send me even 1 pov of these rule breaks you claim of. Try and find one, these “Rdm” claims are when your fam demands me to leave your house, therefore making it a valid RP situation, and I have 2 ooc insults to my name which neither of you were involved in, keep talking, GOOFY.

treees

Player
Player

these are all in the span of 1 week plus i didn't even search that hard there are 30 different posts I've seen in the span of a month. speaks for itself you seem to love rdm

JLoco.

Player

these are all in the span of 1 week plus i didn't even search that hard there are 30 different posts I've seen in the span of a month. speaks for itself you seem to love rdm
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro I meant your own POV, but okay, 1 RDM 2 are same post and 1 is bloodline unofficial post? I’m done replying in my application if you wish to speak to me contact me on email…

treees

Player
Player
showing your toxicity on my post and your rdm plus im pretty sure you have 9 post on you this month im sure the admins are smart enough to find them

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
Horrible leader, all he does is scream on the mic and is a squeaker, Gang always gets disbanded or has no players in the org. Can't properly run events without him crying that no one shows up :cry: Horrible leader overall -. Need more proof hes a horrible leader??? Ask him where ApoK is at

PSander

Player
Player
Horrible leader, all he does is scream on the mic and is a squeaker, Gang always gets disbanded or has no players in the org. Can't properly run events without him crying that no one shows up :cry: Horrible leader overall -. Need more proof hes a horrible leader??? Ask him where ApoK is at
Your gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom