Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BoFahad Foster
Administrators nickname
Ercan Can
Date
May 28, 2023
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/390601/#post-1419243

Warrior Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello Admins!

I will start in this forum with the pleasure that I had in this amazing server, I had a really good time playing on this server I had a lot of friends and this is the most game I enjoy and I don't wanna lose the friendships that I had in this game, so I wish from this forum that I will get unban by you admins!

As you know that I got ban for bug abuse, and I won't lie it was like bug abuse but there is 2 things I have to explain

1- I live in Iraq and as you know the electricity is really bad in Iraq it goes off a lot in a day

2- I have no clue there is a bug abuse like this

So I will tell you the story so you understand why I said these 2 explanations, one of the families attacked our family and they killed me, when they killed me the electricity went off at that time and my PC turned off for 5 seconds, so it was like CL at the beginning but I joined back directly after that to complete the situation and I don't know somehow I spawned alive and they recorded that and I got ban.

at the end I wish I get unban because I really like spending time in this great server, and even though I bought UBS device just for this reason so when the electricity goes off I won't be in trouble again and I promise this is won't happen again ever.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom