Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Shooting in GZ, MK |29240,138238,287845,116434

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brody Jason
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2023
Time of violation
6:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZZ6gOj4DKc

not yassin

Player
Player
Post full POV of how you didn’t rp when you were getting pulled over by 3 cars and you didn’t stop which is fail rp. And when you were engine blocked and kept driving then I’ll accept my punishment

Eggory Head

Player
Player
Post full POV of how you didn’t rp when you were getting pulled over by 3 cars and you didn’t stop which is fail rp. And when you were engine blocked and kept driving then I’ll accept my punishment
You are more than welcome to submit your own POV. If you don’t have it than sounds like you should learn to run it everytime you are doing bozo stuff

Eggory Head

Player
Player
it was a mistake he had power outages when he was playing but when he loaded in he gave them what they payed for and when he got banned he talked to admin about it and got unbanned 😊. And this is ooc of topic
Also why are you playing if you got banned already? Once a rule breaker always a rule breaker. Cannot help yourself but ban evade eh?

not yassin

Player
Player
Also why are you playing if you got banned already? Once a rule breaker always a rule breaker. Cannot help yourself but ban evade eh?
there’s something called apeal and mistakes
And gr1.3 has nothing to do with this
And by your history you do break rules
This forum is exactly the same issue I have u not complying when being pulled over

Last edited:

Brody Jason

Player
Player
Also when u engine blocked me u didnt say pull over, so I just kept going, I would have stopped If I heard and then u confused me when u went through gate and said easy gov, if u did say it try and get closer to my car and maybe I will hear . Honistly I thought u guys were messing with me.

not yassin

Player
Player
Also when u engine blocked me u didnt say pull over, so I just kept going, I would have stopped If I heard and then u confused me when u went through gate and said easy gov, if u did say it try and get closer to my car and maybe I will hear . Honistly I thought u guys were messing with me.
Aight bro whatever let’s just get my punishment over with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom