Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Andrej
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord - MrBarba#6801
6. Your Nickname - Barba
7. Your ID - 45779

Additional information

1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​
  • I have been in NG for a very long and for multiple terms (Ganesh Gaitondey, Harvey Spector, Arsenik Papakosta, Darius Edge, Drake Barba, Richard Sole, Saif Khan, Yumy Barba and of course my term) and it just hurt me too see how org is doing currently and I think I could help out with that​
  • I am confident that I can bring NG to the right path once again and I can bring people who have been with in NG with me and who Im confident can help me out with that​
  • I am 8th general of NG and I just want to try to prove myself once more and I want to make it better then my first term since my first term did not go as planned​

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.​
  • I will do complete reform of all of the NG departments.​
  • I want to improve Recruitment department and update and improve training by adding new parts of training and do reform on old ones.​
  • I will improve bonus system by giving bigger and better bonuses to people who are doing good on events or putting a lot of hours.​
  • I will add more local events so NG have some more activity through day so people can stay on duty or stay in org.​
  • I want to bring better NG tactics for events.​
  • I want to change discord server of NG to make it more beginner friendly.​
  • I want to redo NG ranks cause I do not see use for some of the current ranks that NG have.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom