Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gebroo Collymore
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubrEIkkAJE

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Requesting POV from ID: 991 of this situation.
(He has 12 hrs to respond with the Requested POV)

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
GET PUT IN A PACK YOUNG BULL. SMOKED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKIN NEWPORT #FREETANK2023
0002610080573_A

Neo King

Player
Player
I'm not going to lie he asked for how he died and you can see that why is pov needed for that xD

Anbu.

Player
Player
Requesting POV from ID: 991 of this situation.
(He has 12 hrs to respond with the Requested POV)
i dont have recordings of this event anymore, sadly I deleted that event as I reviewed all the events I attended too and kept the clips that show me in interesting scenarios that may result in situations like this. Do as you wish, but his death was very visible considering his HP bar lowered twice, rather than instantaneously.

gebro babba

Player
Player
i dont have recordings of this event anymore, sadly I deleted that event as I reviewed all the events I attended too and kept the clips that show me in interesting scenarios that may result in situations like this. Do as you wish, but his death was very visible considering his HP bar lowered twice, rather than instantaneously.

why don't you post your pov or are you using illegal redux?

Anbu.

Player
Player
why don't you post your pov or are you using illegal redux?
I literally wrote the reason why, its not about my redux, I'll send example of what redux I use, I only replaced the "update.rpf" file and nothing else.

gebro babba

Player
Player
I literally wrote the reason why, its not about my redux, I'll send example of what redux I use, I only replaced the "update.rpf" file and nothing else.

from my point of view you have hitbox in your redux i think you are not pov on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom