Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serkan Haznedar
Suspect ID
96360, 32766
Date of violation
Jan 18, 2022
Time of violation
08:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tr9N83YCrT0

Seko Amg

Player
Player
That guys got attacked from other guys, they thought they are our friends but you can see on the map, no familiy members are with us, we are only 2 people.
One guy killed me the other one was doing amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person.

Aditya

Player
Player
pending 32677, 96360 ' s reponse. They have 8 hours to give evidence
admin can he send the pov of 1 min earlier what they were doing,we had solar panels and they came to scout ,we gave them warning and they left and came back,and they had heavy snipers on hill

UD-Hunter

We Work In Dark To Serve Da Light We Are Assassins
Player
if the admin can understand Turkish he was telling his friend 5 min left and we will try again and u can see in video he pulled out his gun and then put it back

Seko Amg

Player
Player
We are there for the panels thats right, but we are only 2 people, we dont know the other guys... we got no sniper or something else on the hill... the POV is over 1 min, please post your POV if you disagree.

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
pending 32677, 96360 ' s reponse. They have 8 hours to give evidence
this guy come to us everyday and put his gun on our family house and he dead here before u can check the logs
today he come holding a gun today like 3 times and talking turkish language i didnt understand what he say
but we told him to go away and he go then he come back with 2 of his friends
the we count to him 5 sec to go and he back again and his friends start shooting my family in his pov and my pov u can listing too the bullet sound then i started shooting him because he didnt leave the house and holding a gun for 5th times maybe
so he maybe warning for fear RP he didnt care about his life

Seko Amg

Player
Player
I repeat, I got no friends they are shooting on you, you can see this on my minimap... It was the first time today I come to your house, btw its doesn´t matter how often I came to your house. I dont understand what you are meaning if you say "I dont understand" "talking turkish" nice skills to know the language you are not understanding. If you guys have a POV please post it, there's no point in arguing. If you got a problem guys they are RDMing you, please open a own post with your proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom