Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Heartless
Suspect ID
99412 & 79112
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2023
Time of violation
20:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4ddsQyWt8Bw

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
From a point of view perspective, it is evident that both of these people (99412 & 79112) are wearing armor. Additionally, the esteemed "top shelf" family gains access from an area that is inaccessible unless one departs the zone and returns back in. (e.r 1.18)

Last edited:

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time Requesting POV from ID

of the same event.
You have 8 hours to do

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
You should request pov from too (id 373 and 103673) beacuse they do e.r. 1.18
Upon reviewing this evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time Requesting POV from ID

of the same event.
You have 8 hours to do

Salvatore Goodman

Player
Player
Hi,

Unless I am mistaken, the only way to break rule 1.18 on this map is if you entered on the roof of the vineyard house.

Event rule 1.18: It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started.

The area you call out can be accessed by foot when the event already started. Stepping outside the zone and coming back inside within 5 seconds doesn't constitute "Departing the zone" as such it is allowed.

The admin made the right call only requesting for POVs 99412 and 79112. Also, thank you for calling the top shelf family "esteemed".

Sal

Sandy McLovin

𝐌𝐜𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧
Player
u can enter by leaving the zone and coming back within 5 secs

DaddyXoxo

Hustlers don’t stop they keep going
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have determined to deduct 50 points from gryffindor

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
I believe this situation constitutes a violation of the rules since entering from that point provides a significant advantage. THE ONLY METHOD TO ACCESS that location is by exiting the zone and returning within five seconds.

Frank.

Player
Player
I believe this situation constitutes a violation of the rules since entering from that point provides a significant advantage. THE ONLY METHOD TO ACCESS that location is by exiting the zone and returning within five seconds.
you guys do the same thing for every even or even use vest to get through zone to get on roof

Ellaツ

Player
Player
In ur own pov that u posted in proofs u leave the zone :11 seconds and reenter to kill someone :16 seconds before the 5seconds of u leaving the zone are up, but ur complaining and trying to get someone else punished for the same thing u did 😂😂

Frank.

Player
Player
In ur own pov that u posted in proofs u leave the zone :11 seconds and reenter to kill someone :16 seconds before the 5seconds of u leaving the zone are up, but ur complaining and trying to get someone else punished for the same thing u did 😂😂
i was gonna say that so hypocritical

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
You are so smart right? The reason i am saying this is beacuse THE ONLY METHOD TO ACCESS that location is by exiting the zone and returning within five seconds but the place i do it so not the only method to access the location. I like the way you are trying to make fun of me, but you sound unintelligent😂

Ellaツ

Player
Player
You are so smart right? The reason i am saying this is beacuse THE ONLY METHOD TO ACCESS that location is by exiting the zone and returning within five seconds but the place i do it so not the only method to access the location. I like the way you are trying to make fun of me, but you sound unintelligent😂
go back to vineyard location and at 11 seconds in ur pov go to that exact spot and make it to the same location u killed someone at 16 seconds. make it to that same spot in those amount of seconds, without leaving the zone for 5 seconds and re entering😂 their is no intelligence needed & noone is making fun of u drop ur ego noone cares for you. u are just constantly bitching about something u do but tables turned and u didn't get the kill this time so ur crying. just play the game for once without trying to get every family banned☠️

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
I've decided to accept this report after considering the available evidence.
Players 99412 and 79112 will be punished for Event Rule 1.7.
All participants in all events in all spheres must record their POV and hold it within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom