Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miki_Broken
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2023
Time of violation
20:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8fSxVZcC9Io

Miki Goku

Player
Player
Here is another thread where someone called someone a pedophile

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Here is another thread where someone called someone a pedophile

oh yeah i remember that post where that guy got banned for the same reason

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
I never once in that clip call you those words you claim in the clip, and your family is full of little kids why do you deny it? Then you meta-gaming and mixing with someone else saying "Hes gonna get fucked over" like bro you were so happy. Now i see why you dont leave us alone it brings you that much joy to get our attention

Miki Goku

Player
Player
I never once in that clip call you those words you claim in the clip, and your family is full of little kids why do you deny it? Then you meta-gaming and mixing with someone else saying "Hes gonna get fucked over" like bro you were so happy. Now i see why you dont leave us alone it brings you that much joy to get our attention
literally said i like little kids

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Yeah because ur family is full of little kids, so i would think you like little kids... why are you making it weird
You cant be a little kid ic so you are ooc insulting say he likes little kids. either way you both were talking on his dead body, fail rp

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
You cant be a little kid ic so you are ooc insulting say he likes little kids. either way you both were talking on his dead body, fail rp
Fair play, fail rp i can see for talking to a dead body but the little kid thing youre just taking that out of context, seems pretty weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom