Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Corn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2023
Time of violation
17:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaudzNJclFY

FireZoid Opps

Player
Player
Since that thread is mine:

Its another Situation. He came back after the CL and chooses to CL again when in trouble. New Situation, New punishment.
I have already gotten a punishment and I am currently in Jail right now. What did I do??

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
I have already gotten a punishment and I am currently in Jail right now. What did I do??
You combat logged and failed RP 3 times purposefully wasting multiple Agents time. 3x New Situation, 3x punishment. In my thread you even said you did it on purpose "to have fun with police officers".

Ill stop Posting here now. Let admin decide.

FireZoid Opps

Player
Player
You combat logged and failed RP 3 times purposefully wasting multiple Agents time. 3x New Situation, 3x punishment. In my thread you even said you did it on purpose "to have fun with police officers".
That's not what I meant. And I have already gotten a punishment for the same report in thread 399745, and now you come back to this thread and reply by saying I did CL Again? Right after I got a punishment and currently in jail. Just wanted to let you know I logged off the game when I got into jail because I will be playing the game later and I got stuff to do.

FireZoid Opps

Player
Player

Ill stop Posting here now. Let admin decide.
Sure, let admin decide what to do with this thread, my opinion is that this thread should be closed since I have received a punishment for same report. Thank you.

Jack Korn

Player
Player
Sure, let admin decide what to do with this thread, my opinion is that this thread should be closed since I have received a punishment for same report. Thank you.
There was total of 3 situations of us chasing you. And all ended with 3 CL. If you got punished for one already then there should be 2 more.

FireZoid Opps

Player
Player
There was total of 3 situations of us chasing you. And all ended with 3 CL. If you got punished for one already then there should be 2 more.
I don't know how many times I got punishment but It said I received punishment for GR6.2, and I apologize for what happened. But please let the admins decide as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom