Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Roop Bolo

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roop Toxic

❤️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Harroop Singh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 / IST
4. Average online per day- 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord- IntrovelIRL#6502
6. Your Nickname- Roop Bolo
7. Your ID- 33670

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) I have called SAHP my home for the past 2 terms and since that time I have been passionate about making the city safer. I feel that the amount of time that I have put into learning and also making sure that I am helping my fellow officers keep San Andreas Highway Patrol the greatest organization.
2) I want to uphold the values of San Andreas and make the highways safer than they have ever been. I want to keep the values that Brian Shepherd has helped instill in the previous term and build on them. I don’t want citizens being scared to go onto the highway and think if they will get robbed.
3)I have previously worked in SAHP in Five-M, Now in Grand RP. I have been roleplaying since early 2021. There is so much potential in SAHP, I want to bridge the divide with all Legal Organizations because the one true way to stop crime is to all work together for a better San Andreas.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Will be make the org corruption free.
2) I would create a more in-depth Training program where I would personally work with the FTO division where we could make a more successful training program. By doing this the organization will get fewer rule breaks which will result in better RP. We would build a training system where all members of the FTO Division will get quizzed and graded every week.
3) I would Implement weekly organization exams to make sure all of my officers know the rules of Grand RP and make sure they will protect and serve San Andreas Highway Patrol with Respect and vigilance. They would be graded from 1-5. If they miss rules they will be taught and overseen personally by me to make sure that they are always upholding the Values of SAHP.
4) In the last term, we had very low night shift members, I have always been part of the night shift. There is so much RP during the night shift that SAHP misses out on because of the lower member count. I would improve this by making sure I am always in the city for the night shift and actively recruiting for the night shift so we all keep the city safe during the night time hours.

Ranking system:-

=== High Command ====
30.Sheriff

29.Undersheriff

28.Chief of Staff

27. Chief Operating Officer

26. Chief of Division

25. Deputy Chief of Division

==== High Command ====
24. Inspector
23. Sub Inspector
22. US Marshal
21. General Supervisor
20. Senior Sergeant
19. Sergeant
18. Senior FTO
17. Senior S.W.A.T
16. FTO
15. S.W.A.T
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Master Trooper
10. Senior Trooper
09. State Trooper
08. Trooper
07. Supervisor of officer
06. Senior Officer
05. Officer
04. Head Constable
03. Constable
02. Trooper in Training
01. Suspended

Thank you for all that I have worked with in the past and I look forward to all that I work with in the future. Thank you all for making San Andreas a safer place.
Best regard,
Roop Bolo

ALEX BOND

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age- 17
7. Your ID- 33670

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) I have called SAHP my home for the past 2 terms and since that time I have been passionate about making the city safer. I feel that the amount of time that I have put into learning and also making sure that I am helping my fellow officers keep San Andreas Highway Patrol the greatest organization.
2) I want to uphold the values of San Andreas and make the highways safer than they have ever been. I want to keep the values that Brian Shepherd has helped instill in the previous term and build on them. I don’t want citizens being scared to go onto the highway and think if they will get robbed.
3)I have previously worked in SAHP in Five-M, Now in Grand RP. I have been roleplaying since early 2021. There is so much potential in SAHP, I want to bridge the divide with all Legal Organizations because the one true way to stop crime is to all work together for a better San Andreas.
2) I would create a more in-depth Training program where I would personally work with the FTO division where we could make a more successful training program. By doing this the organization will get fewer rule breaks which will result in better RP. We would build a training system where all members of the FTO Division will get quizzed and graded every week.
3) I would Implement weekly organization exams to make sure all of my officers know the rules of Grand RP and make sure they will protect and serve San Andreas Highway Patrol with Respect and vigilance. They would be graded from 1-5. If they miss rules they will be taught and overseen personally by me to make sure that they are always upholding the Values of SAHP.
4) In the last term, we had very low night shift members, I have always been part of the night shift. There is so much RP during the night shift that SAHP misses out on because of the lower member count. I would improve this by making sure I am always in the city for the night shift and actively recruiting for the night shift so we all keep the city safe during the night time hours.

=== High Command ====
30.Sheriff

29.Undersheriff

28.Chief of Staff

26. Chief of Division

==== High Command ====
24. Inspector
23. Sub Inspector
22. US Marshal
21. General Supervisor
20. Senior Sergeant
19. Sergeant
18. Senior FTO
17. Senior S.W.A.T
16. FTO
15. S.W.A.T
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Master Trooper
10. Senior Trooper
09. State Trooper
08. Trooper
06. Senior Officer
05. Officer
04. Head Constable
03. Constable
02. Trooper in Training
01. Suspended

Thank you for all that I have worked with in the past and I look forward to all that I work with in the future. Thank you all for making San Andreas a safer place.
Best regard,
Roop Bolo
+11 you deserve this leadership good luck

Soumasis

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age- 17
7. Your ID- 33670

Additional information

=== High Command ====
30.Sheriff

29.Undersheriff

28.Chief of Staff

26. Chief of Division

==== High Command ====
24. Inspector
23. Sub Inspector
22. US Marshal
21. General Supervisor
20. Senior Sergeant
19. Sergeant
18. Senior FTO
17. Senior S.W.A.T
16. FTO
15. S.W.A.T
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Master Trooper
10. Senior Trooper
09. State Trooper
08. Trooper
06. Senior Officer
05. Officer
04. Head Constable
03. Constable
02. Trooper in Training
01. Suspended

Best regard,
Roop Bolo
+1 from Molu Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom