Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
8:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PiXLXiz

Ghostt

Player
Player

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
I helped a gang member to sell it since he had no backpack weight it was the sum of like 20,000 dollars that i gave him (Could check logs) all i did was helping lol i could happily give you the money too since i have no intention to be flagged as a thief for such goofy stuff.

Ghostt

Player
Player
Whos the member? Either way no one permitted these items to be taken or sold. No discord logs were updated to show that these were taken either. And if you sold them, where was the money ? It wasn't given to me or a deputy, and wasn't put in the org balance. The money was to be given to everyone who helped in each robbery. Which didn't include you for the ones i was at. Either way , you took these and sold them without deputy or leader approval. And then kept the money for yourself.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
Whos the member? Either way no one permitted these items to be taken or sold. No discord logs were updated to show that these were taken either. And if you sold them, where was the money ? It wasn't given to me or a deputy, and wasn't put in the org balance. The money was to be given to everyone who helped in each robbery. Which didn't include you for the ones i was at. Either way , you took these and sold them without deputy or leader approval. And then kept the money for yourself.
I gave the 20,000 dollars to a gang member who is so random i dont even know yet i am willing after being flagged to simply pay that money Again, For the sake of your cause. How can you not see it fit i do not know yet please do let me try and ease your mind by paying you whatever you see fit (since i have no clue when are the highest black market prices it is simply too cheap for me) and i will pay it lets even say that i paid the cheapest price and it should be doubled, Ill even give you 50k for the time and effort it took you trying to figure out what happened.
Also a trunk is not a wharehouse.
With Thanks.
Me,

Ghostt

Player
Player
Please be advised, this is not the only person who stole from cars/warehouse/shared storage. More reports will be published. I am not arguing, I am not negotiating. I do not want any compensation for the items stolen from any party. Just would like to see everyone punished accordingly.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
I gave the 20,000 dollars to a gang member who is so random i dont even know yet i am willing after being flagged to simply pay that money Again, For the sake of your cause. How can you not see it fit i do not know yet please do let me try and ease your mind by paying you whatever you see fit (since i have no clue when are the highest black market prices it is simply too cheap for me) and i will pay it lets even say that i paid the cheapest price and it should be doubled, Ill even give you 50k for the time and effort it took you trying to figure out what happened.
Also a trunk is not a wharehouse.
With Thanks.
Me,
The stuff inside car's trunk is also counted as the Gang's stuff/property. Looks like you are living in an illusion.

Anyways if you agree to return all the stuff that you took from the gang trunk/warehouse, we can give you another chance and close this report.

You have 24 hours to respond to this. Any offtopic/unwanted comments will result in forum account ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom