Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Andrej
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord - MrBarba#6801
6. Your Nickname - Barba
7. Your ID - 45779

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard - NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I have been in NG for a very long and for multiple terms (Ganesh Gaitondey, Harvey Spector, Arsenik Papakosta, Darius Edge, Drake Barba, Richard Sole, Saif Khan, Yumy Barba and of course my term) and it just hurt me too see how org is doing currently and I think I could help out with that.

• I am confident that I can bring NG to the right path once again. By the right path I mean NG should be respected org in the city and always ready to respond with solid numbers with amazing response time. Since NG is backbone of the LEOs since without NG other orgs wouldnt have any ammunition or armors I think NG should have amazing relationship with other orgs but from my current understanding from personal experience from org that Im currently in no one really respect them as much as NG should be respected.

• I am 8th general of NG and I just want to try to prove myself once again and I want to make it better then my first term since I did manage to go through full term but it did not go as planned.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• I will do complete reform of all of the NG departments.
    - I think NG Spec Ops aka SASD should be reformed by making sure leader will make sure his units actually have skill to be in the team skills since NG SASD should be one of the best city Spec Ops teams with less then minute and half response time to any kind of situation which would make them fastest and first responders to any global situation and also they should be able to take care of themselves and give support to NG by flanking the enemy or positioning their teams on special locations where they will actually be useful.
    - I will also make sure NG Combat Medic leader and members who actually care to be part of medic team, people who will actually go to the situations to supply or heal units other then just going around and dying.
    - NG Air Force is too complicated in my opinion from my experience I would say Air Force is unnecessary complicated by having too many ranks separate badge numbers which NG should not have in the first place also there is too many separate rank in Air Force department itself. In my opinion Air Force should be reformed to be much simpler.
    - I saw some people wanting to add Internal Affairs to NG and there has been Internal Affairs in NG in the past but I think thats useless department since Military Police should already do all of the job that Internal Affairs are supposed to do. They should also do multiple daily inspections and checks on all of the people in NG to see if there is anyone who is not following ingame Laws. Military Police should have one or whole team of District Attorneys for NG.

• I want to improve Recruitment department and update and improve training by adding new parts of training and do reform old ones.
    - I want to redo whole Training Guide with Recruitment Department head make sure whole Training Guide is up to date and thats it is as short and as clear as possibly could.
    - Also I think Leader of Recruitment should test or retest anyone who is joining or joining back Recruitment department. I want to make sure that all of the people who are joining the org knows exactly what are they doing with no questions but if they have any I want to make sure there will always be someone who they can ask and who will answer on their questions in friendly and professional manner.
    - Also since NG is struggling with numbers nowadays I will try to do multiple mass recruitments per day to try to get as much people as possible.

• I want to redo NG ranks cause I do not see use for some of the current ranks that NG have.
    - In my opinion NG should have much simpler rank system than the one it has now.
    - I would remove some ranks like Black Commando and some more to try to make NG as simplest as possible.

• I want to bring better NG tactics for events.
    -
    I would have a meeting with other orgs to come up with best possible tactics for FZ raid and any other event where it would be needed.

• I want to change discord server of NG to make it more beginner friendly.
    -
    I want to reduce number of roles and channels by merging multiple into one or straight up deleting them if they are not important

• I will improve bonus system.
    -
    By changing current system to make it more focused to reward people who actually do something good in event or by standing on gates.
    - I would also try to negotiate with government to increase NG budget.
    - I would try to make contracts with other orgs.
    - I would start doing Internal events so NG members would stay on base, have some fun and earn some money on the side

• I would try to improve NG relationship with other orgs.
    - By trying to host more trainings and events with other organizations.
    - By trying to establish contracts between orgs.
    - By helping other orgs as much as NG possibly can.
    - By making sure everyone in organization is showing maximum respect towards not just other orgs but everyone.

>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Just want to add that I will try to make sure everyone have great relationship with everyone and make sure everyone is having fun because on end of the day we are here to play a game and have fun.

I want to thank you for reading my application. I hope I can have the opportunity to bring this organization forward and spend hopefully two highly successful terms with you all.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2022.png

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
+ Great Leader for NG he can Bring Golden days back of NG which they were having in his 1st Term

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Approved !!!
Interview will be tomorrow at 18:00 ST
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior
If you have any issue regarding to timings kindly DM me !
(BornVita#4290)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom