Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram Bishnoi

Ex- Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bhupendra Bishnoi
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5.30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : ( 05:00am - 11:00pm) (14:00pm - 18:00pm)
5. Average online per day : 6-10 Hours & extra hours in weekends
6. Your Discord : iLie#0001
7. Your Nickname : Ram Bishnoi
8. Your ID : 213235
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime section because i have more experience in crime section.

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Its been a long time since i started playing on this server. and i always try to give best quality RP by my side. I want to become admin to ensure that no rules gets broken in game. I always wanted things to organized. I have been leader of Marabunta Grande and many time deputy in all gangs. the curator in my term was very helpful to me but sometimes i saw curators doesn't help the leader in events that's why i want to become curator of crime side so that i can help in things getting easier for leader. I would love to help new players by helping them to understand rules so that they can enjoy RP and they can do good quality RP without any rule brakes. I believe if a player is braking rules then they should get the right punishment so that they wont repeat the rule brakes. A right punishment should be given at right situation to a right person.
2. What are your strengths?
I am creative , passionate , patient , honest , positive , dedicated towards my work & i am always ready to take lead in situations.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Short Tempered but i can manage that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, i am ready to sell my business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Rejected

Please spend some more time in city before applying for admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom