Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sch_tall
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2023
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://streamable.com/zwo3yf

Schtall

Player
Player
as you can see in the video, they shot and killed us all without saying anything.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
How are you going to try and run into the house leaving the RP situation that is fail RP! Demands where given you clearly just didn't hear or see them and reacted the exact same way your friends did and just started shooting so we fought back and won.

Schtall

Player
Player
No, you fired directly without saying anything, we responded to you, the reason I entered the house was to call the police, after all, you're coming by shooting directly. If so, instead of writing here, you could have posted your video below, which you have to take a recording of.

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
You can't enter an interior during a gun fight as it's failrp, doing so stops RP from continuing as there is no shooting in an interior,

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
Also you've cut off the video and not shown the start of the altercation, which will get this denied as you've edited it out.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
How are you going to try and run into the house leaving the RP situation that is fail RP! Demands where given you clearly just didn't hear or see them and reacted the exact same way your friends did and just started shooting so we fought back and won.
Also you've cut off the video and not shown the start of the altercation, which will get this denied as you've edited it out.
Do you have povs of this situation to show from your side ?

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
When I arrived the fighting had already started but from my understanding when they saw our cars arrive they started trying to defend the panels which is within their right to do so I wouldn't have reported them for that. Let me put it this way if we failed to take the panels this post wouldnt exist and they would of been talking shit about us. This is to simply put it them being upset that we won the fight.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player

No, you fired directly without saying anything, we responded to you, the reason I entered the house was to call the police, after all, you're coming by shooting directly. If so, instead of writing here, you could have posted your video below, which you have to take a recording of.
Even in your own video you were shooting at us. You weren't running for your life or anything the fight had started you fought and lost the fight. Demands from my understanding were attempted but before the countdown ended you guys tried to defend which is fair enough and you had the chance to run without shooting

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Do you have povs of this situation to show from your side ?
Syndra even at the start of the video you can see she was readied up to fight hanging around that wall with body armour on and a gun out they were fighting us for the panels it's that's simple they lost the fight lost the panels and reported us.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Syndra even at the start of the video you can see she was readied up to fight hanging around that wall with body armour on and a gun out they were fighting us for the panels it's that's simple they lost the fight lost the panels and reported us.
i only consider POVs, i dont need so much description and talk about the situation, if you don't have from your side i will review accordingly from the pov in evidence.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Can you wait for me to get off work and I will see what I can get I finish work at 6.30pm and get home for 7.00pm.

If you are going off of this pov it's not rdm she was fighting us we were fighting them and she tried to leave the RP situation. I can't see where we apparently just started shooting without demands and I can't see where we gave demands so I would ask to see the full POV from them otherwise it has to be a failed report. Remember we were fine with the RP in this situation they are the ones complaining and if they defended. This post wouldnt be here.

bryceee

Player
Player
Looks like its clipped to show 1 side if u watch the map there was a guy at the gate that went into the garage first 0.20 seconds also running inside trying to escape the RP situation seems to me like people can't handle losing solar panels and then complained to the forums when they were defeated

bryceee

Player
Player
Also why were you guys ready to fight in all positions if there wasn't an rp situation going to happen

Schtall

Player
Player
if you don't agree, just show your video, or eat a warning from there, don't talks

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
i only consider POVs, i dont need so much description and talk about the situation, if you don't have from your side i will review accordingly from the pov in evidence.

Hey Syndra sorry I cant get any POV from my guys but I was told that when they started to count the demand the person that was spoken to lifted their gun to shoot. They were ready to fight and they did and lost but yea if you need to punish us then so be it. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
123829 will be punished for gr 6.15
197695 will be punished for gr 6.15
188511 will be punished for gr 6.15
286853 will be punsiehd for gr 6.15
closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom