Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Theios Plats
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/r3bwzc

JokerFace

Player
Player
FIB raided us (Ballas) and some marabunta members joined the raid and starting shooting our members.
After that we can see those players heading to police officers like nothing happens and no one is shooting each other,then they leave.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
I can upload full POV of my side as all I did was kill people in ghetto, admin spawned and confirmed if you're outside of circle we're allowed to shoot you. When I approached the LEO we just told them not to shoot outside as one of their members shot at me and I was outside!

Last edited:

Elene

Player
Player
From FIB side we didn't break any rules. All of us where inside the circle so we couldn't control the situation what was happening outside. The only people who we killed Inside was Ballas members and we never saw any Marabunta inside the circle. And when they approached LEOS They told some of the LEOs that they were shooting outside of the circle. We never interacted to marabunta members so cant blame us for teaming or anything else.

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
From FIB side we didn't break any rules. All of us where inside the circle so we couldn't control the situation what was happening outside. The only people who we killed Inside was Ballas members and we never saw any Marabunta inside the circle. And when they approached LEOS They told some of the LEOs that they were shooting outside of the circle. We never interacted to marabunta members so cant blame us for teaming or anything else.
yeah ellen FIB did nothing wrong title should change to Slaughter

Skully

Player
Also to remind Event Rule 1.11 is for all shooting outside the circle this does not just mean shooting in to out and out to in. It also applys to shooting around the outside of the circle.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
unknown_replay_2022.01.19-00.40_Trim - I'm entering the circle to let them know they shot that person outside of the zone, and then I instantly ran out. You can hear the police officer saying "it was sahp".
Also 1.11. Doesn't state it as yellow circle, it says red circle, so it doesn't apply anyway. And also I'm not part of the event so I am allowed to be in ghetto (I don't see a circle anyway)
unknown_replay_2022.01.19-00.40_Trim (2) Talking to admins about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom