Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Pika
Administrators nickname
Syndra_Lovinhood
Date
Jun 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/R2b330N

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
I'm sorry for being toxic but that is my first time got banned for 30 days. It's not fair got banned for 30 days just for being this. In the forum it is just up to 7 days. I don't mean not to un-ban me but should be reduce banning days.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
And I'm really sorry for insulting parents. I promise next time I will never talk about parents. Hope you forgive me. And I don't know who reported me, there is no reporting list in the forum. I apologize the one who reported me.

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
If you don't mind, can I see who reported me? Because there is not reporting list on the forum. And how did Admin Syndra Lovinhood know that situation and banned me?

Violence Myth

Player
Player
Dear Senior Administrators ,
I also want to know about this situation being banned 30days for G.R. 3.1 & 3.2
I learned about rules of communication
If this player broke rule G.R. 3.1 & 3.2
According to Mr. Mazhor Pluxury
Rules of communication 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

It should be 7days or 14days is its Sir?

Thanks you for reading my comments,
Violence

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
you have insulted person's parents in ooc and for no reason you also were homophobic in your comment.
i think 30 days is pretty fair as it could be up to 60 too for such toxic behaviour !!

look.PNG

Tommy Pika

Player
Player
That player run into the green zone for 2 times while we were shooting in ghetto. The first time he run into the shop near bar in Ghetto. At the last time, he run into the "The Family Gang's HQ'.

Violence Myth

Player
Player
you have insulted person's parents in ooc and for no reason you also were homophobic in your comment.
i think 30 days is pretty fair as it could be up to 60 too for such toxic behaviour !!

look.PNG
Since I was playing Grand RP , I thought no one above Server rules even for Server Administrators,

I can't believe my eyes I am seeing such a reply from Syndra_Lovinhood , Is that a threatening reply to punished player ?

I am sorry if I am wrong with respect.

I believed we are playing by server rules and if we broke rules we are getting punished by the rules.

now if we broke G.R. 3.1 & 3.2 , we will getting banned 30 days or 60 days ? Is that a new rule or just make up yourself new rules?

I also don't see on Grand RP Forum , Mr. Mazhor Pluxury did't change about Rules G.R. 3.1 & 3.2.

If I am wrong about this , I am apologise with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom