Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yash Grand
Administrators nickname
CHAITANYA NAIDU
Date
Jun 10, 2023
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Unqsr70

yc bhai

Player
Player
yesterday i was given warn for gz 1.1 please remove warn as i am really sorry for my mistake and i will not repeat it again i understand my mistake and will never do it again. please remove warn as i will lack behind in my rp life i am really sorry . i really want to play with my friends and enjoy the game please remove the warn respected admins Please

yc bhai

Player
Player
these are some pov i could find as you can see ther was a situation also going on and i am also a leo everyone was shooting in gz and my deputy also told me i can so i did but if it was my fault i am sorry i will never repeat it again

none of these pov are mine as my recording file crashed i am uploading someone elses

yc bhai

Player
Player
my friend was also in the situation his warn was also removed assasin damon | 16362 and i was also with him he also got warn for same reason but his warn is also removed please also remove mine dear respected admins

yc bhai

Player
Player
and as you can see bloods were also coming in and out of the gz in the situation

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment will be removed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom