Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mjay Lopez
Suspect ID
63014 , 197695
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2023
Time of violation
19:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9tqeIdvag

bryceee

Player
Player
Warn For OFF-Topic message
Thats our property you are allowed to go back to your own property

Mjay

Player
Player
Thats our property you are allowed to go back to your own property
NLR: It is the new law of life that when you die, you forget everything that happened to you 15 minutes ago, and it is forbidden to return to the place you were in until after the end of the 15 minutes and coexist that you are a new person

Mjay

Player
Player
Well, you literally start fighting when you got back

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
No we didn't we asked you politely to leave and you proceeded to provoke and antagonise us so we gave you demands and when we count down you pull weapons and shoot us.

Mjay

Player
Player
No we didn't we asked you politely to leave and you proceeded to provoke and antagonise us so we gave you demands and when we count down you pull weapons and shoot us.
Anyway, I'm not talking about what happened you both did NLR so I reported that.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
We live there I have proof of admin saying we are allowed to return... That is our family house good luck with the report.

Mjay

Player
Player
We live there I have proof of admin saying we are allowed to return... That is our family house good luck with the report.
I've got punished for the same reason before and it was my house as well, so I don't think so

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player

I've got punished for the same reason before and it was my house as well, so I don't think so
I don't know that it is. This rule is for returning to in city events and stuff. You were rdming us on our doorstep for hours... We can use our family home and you were killing members of our family who weren't even involved with all of your nonsense.

Mjay

Player
Player
I don't know that it is. This rule is for returning to in city events and stuff. You were rdming us on our doorstep for hours... We can use our family home and you were killing members of our family who weren't even involved with all of your nonsense.
Why you talking like you made the rules? Shut your mouth and wait for the admins

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Warn For Inappropriate language
Nope I'm telling you how they work because clearly you need educating.

Bunda22

Player
Player
Cannot see a rule break here no rp just see you rdming them at there fam house you are allowed back to your house if there is no gun fight and no rp there’s no rp at all but you guys rdming

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 198341 will receive a punishment for Mixing + GR 3.3
ID 283909 will receive a punishment for Mixing + GR 3.3
ID 63014 will receive a punishment for NLR
ID 197695 will receive a punishment for NLR
Also All of the off-topic / Toxic Comments will receive a forum punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom