Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Repost

Information
1. Your name IRL

Rick
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play
I am active on the server for multiple periods a day, this is during the morning, but also at night. This is from about 10AM till about 2/3AM, of course with some healthy breaks in between.
5. Average online per day
8 hours
6. Your Discord
TheRick#0500
7. Your Nickname
Tyrell Johnson
8. Your ID
9. State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I play on the server for many hours a day, I still see a lot of rulebreaks, which I would like to help out with in the end. I have experienced nearly everything on the State side of the community, so I think I can be an addition to the admin team on the State side. I already help a lot of people by answering their questions RP'ly, but would like to extend this OOC'ly as well. I am also known with a few of the current admins already, which helps working as a team in the end.
2. What are your strengths?
I am good at communicating with all different people and I am a problem solver / decision maker when it comes to arguments between people. Currently in the city I talk to all kinds of people, I think I can say I am quite known in the city as well and most of the comments I get are positive.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can be a micromanager. I try to take control of whole situations and try to deal with things myself before reaching out for help. I also fight for what I believe in, which sometimes leads to tense conversations that people may take as direct.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, absolutely, I have experienced all I wanted and I am looking for new opportunities.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, even better, my IRL situation currently makes me even more active than I used to be.

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for an interview!

The interview will take place on Friday at 10:00 ST (16/6/23)
Please DM me as soon as possible on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom