Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Karl
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 4PM to 11 PM
5. Average online per day 5-6 hours
6. Your Discord cyabru
7. Your Nickname Karl
8. Your ID 4873
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have a strong desire to become an administrator in a GTA 5 RP server for several reasons. Firstly, I am deeply passionate about the game and have spent a significant amount of time immersing myself in the RP community. As an avid player, I have developed a comprehensive understanding of the server's rules, mechanics, and overall gameplay experience.

Secondly, I genuinely enjoy helping others and contributing to the growth and development of a community. By becoming an admin, I can actively engage with players, address their concerns, and provide assistance whenever needed. I believe in fostering a positive and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed and supported.

Furthermore, I have extensive experience in managing online communities and moderating discussions. I understand the importance of fair and unbiased decision-making, and I am committed to upholding the server's rules and regulations consistently. I possess excellent communication skills and can effectively mediate conflicts to maintain a harmonious atmosphere among players.

2. What are your strengths?
  1. Excellent Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an admin to interact with players, address concerns, and resolve conflicts. Your ability to articulate ideas clearly, listen attentively, and convey information concisely would make you an effective communicator.
  2. Problem-Solving Skills: As an admin, you would encounter various issues and challenges within the server. Your strong problem-solving skills would enable you to analyze situations, identify root causes, and devise effective solutions to maintain a smooth and enjoyable RP experience for all players.
  3. Fair and Impartial Judgment: Admins often need to make decisions based on server rules and guidelines. Your ability to remain impartial, unbiased, and make fair judgments would ensure that all players are treated equitably and that the server's integrity is maintained.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Balancing the responsibilities of being an admin with other commitments.

taking criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? no

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different age on multiple applications and refused to provide ID for proof of age​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom