Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonny Odds
Suspect ID
218844, 235174
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2023
Time of violation
02:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uUHemqQlToc

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
I get robbed on the Senora Road from those guys (i can remember them, they never killed me). We find out from their license plates where they live (Beaumont Family) all with correct IC material (seen in criminal structures etc), when we arrive and i talk over radio that i found them they instantly go in their house with all the stolen stuff and also wash the car so we can literally do nothing anymore. Typical FailRP.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
I get robbed on the Senora Road from those guys (i can remember them, they never killed me). We find out from their license plates where they live (Beaumont Family) all with correct IC material (seen in criminal structures etc), when we arrive and i talk over radio that i found them they instantly go in their house with all the stolen stuff and also wash the car so we can literally do nothing anymore. Typical FailRP.
Post POV of the robbery RP scene/situation to confirm the exisitence of this RP.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Post POV of the robbery RP scene/situation to confirm the exisitence of this RP.
Also in the scene where they let me call his name out, so I can know it and where I found the license plate to locate their house (Berkin Beaumont, the house in the first footage).

As for IC how we found out the house; If you just check the license plate from the involved red obey, it shows you its from Berkin Beaumont, seen in criminal structures. An easy find. The house we pulled up is the only one he owns, 1131, and exactly where I find the both guys exactly looking like the robbers standing in front of the house bringing the stolen goods inside when I arrive.

At 04:48 you can also see all of their cars instantly leaving over the hills and jumping down on the senora freeway where I later see one of their cars passing me. Clear UB Driving so we cant follow them, but I cant call out the exact IDs.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Jonny Odds Thank you for providing extra POVs
218844 and 235174 both will be punished for GR 6.2
but also you ( 252773 ) violated power gaming in 07:03 - 07:27 time stamp of your second POV, you were having 0 gear & stepped out of the car unfearful of the danger that could harm your character when you clearly threateend them. this time you be jailed but next time please be careful from this mistake in such RP situations.
CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom