Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonny Odds
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2023
Time of violation
02:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CStIyJBo0es

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
CLOSE, Family wont do it again, hopefully they hold to their word, i request a close of the report but will report everytime they redo it from now on.

Last edited:

Kobe bean

Player
Player
Post full clip when we tell you that we have two hostages and to not step forward

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Post full clip when we tell you that we have two hostages and to not step forward
Theres no need for that.

Like I already said; It doesnt matter. When we have pulled guns on your guy and hes alone, then ID 290323 and the whole family has to fear just like we have to fear for the hostage. The God on scene even tried to tell you afterwards, its pretty interesting you still dont understand it. Maybe this family needs to be looked into further, since they seem not to understand basic rules

dcartel

Player
Player
The Diamond Cartel doing a 24/7 Storerobbery, while not complying in need to Fear (3 officers/agents, pointed guns, away from the group).
They did this a total of 3 times.

We talked about this with curators from both sides and even tho they have a hostage, they also need to fear for their family-member when multiple weapons are on him.

Gap between him and his guys the moment we engage and part him from the group makes it pretty obvious that hes splitted:
Why u lying saying u did this 3 times this only happend once and Jessica came and talked to us

Jose Streetsa

Player
Player
Im not lying, you can see in my POV that I called jessica because there already was a situation with 290323 (thats why she observed) and another situation occured later with 212547, you can ask him for yourself.

Picture situation 1: Distance between car and family (290323 again): Depending on what you want to see as the distance on approach, theres also Video 1 at 00:28. Thats why I didnt report that.
Picture situation 3:
Video Proof of the other situations (this may got you even more trouble, i just wanted to be nice and only report one guy, but okay):
290323:
212547:
I just want to say that I _do not_ report 212547, i just want it clear that im deceiving nobody. I think he thought Hostage would be already free and was later very cooperative.

I dont think that full POV is needed, but I can upload full POV at any time an admin needs it, dont worry.
i was literally trying to run for cover i saw them there then i ran just 2 feet away so i can get space to shoot at them , it might of seem i was running away but i was just trying to get space so i can turn back and shoot at them because they were already giving one of my fam leader the money for the 2nd hostage i thought i was good to go... didn't know that was fear RP?? everyone was getting in vehicles already so i went for it, i never once ran away back to my family..

Last edited:

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
i was literally trying to run for cover i saw them there then i ran just 2 feet away so i can get space to shoot at them , it might of seem i was running away but i was just trying to get space so i can turn back and shoot at them because they were already giving one of my fam leader the money for the 2nd hostage i thought i was good to go... didn't know that was fear RP?? everyone was getting in vehicles already so i went for it, i never once ran away back to my family..
My man - again; im not reporting you. Please read carefully.

And you run back to your family at 00:08-00:10 when I call you out. Doesnt matter in the end, I just had to post it since your family member claimed im deceiving the admins / lying, which isnt the case. I have no problem with you or what you did, otherwise I would have posted it.

dcartel

Player
Player

And you run back to your family at 00:08-00:10 when I call you out. Doesnt matter in the end, I just had to post it since your family member claimed im deceiving the admins / lying, which isnt the case. I have no problem with you or what you did, otherwise I would have posted it.
I mean u said you did it 3 times but the only time you guys really did it correctly was when all the cops came and you called for admin and we settled everything and yes it was a rule broken infacr and we now know what to do in the future

Jose capalot

Player
Player

And you run back to your family at 00:08-00:10 when I call you out. Doesnt matter in the end, I just had to post it since your family member claimed im deceiving the admins / lying, which isnt the case. I have no problem with you or what you did, otherwise I would have
+

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
I mean u said you did it 3 times but the only time you guys really did it correctly was when all the cops came and you called for admin and we settled everything and yes it was a rule broken infacr and we now know what to do in the future
Dont do it again, ill report everytime from now on, i requested a close of this post. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom