Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king alexander
Suspect ID
104443, 102364, 9841
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2023
Time of violation
10:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLWPWzPJ5c

Mark Smurf

Leader of The Top Guns family
Blocked
Player
Everything is s
who are you and bro i moved from your house were you gaved me demand so there is no fear rp here and the person he didnt did cr he was just going from your house and your girl came infront of him so he didnt did over time he only mistakenly ramped her only once
shown in your pov itself bro 🤣

Gangadhar shaktiman

Deputy of Top guns (Unoff. Org.)
Player
this is the clip from your own pov and i dont think that its a road, if you call this road then i dont know what you mean.

Neon Pluxury

Me or tough? Nah never.
Player
bro wake up you were debt collector we can give you demand to leave the area you were not a random walking person on the streat you came for some reason so that for we can give demand if we feel harm or loss
Yes, you are absolutely right, and he also did Fear RP, Cauz you gave him proper demands.

Neon BluWilliam| EN2 Player | EMS Employee
giphy.gif

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Upon Reviewing the Evidence, I have Decided to Accept this Report.

ID 37730 will Receive Punishment for RDM + Mixing. (Saying ID to Put Gun Inside)

ID 104443
will Receive Punishment for UB (For Demands you have to Point Gun)

ID 102364 will Receive Punishment for RDM. (No Demands Given)

ID 94805 will Receive Punishment For VDM. (VDM while shooting)

ID 98413 will Receive Punishment For RDM. (No Demands Given)

Further on this I would like to Explain that
(6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.) They can Give Demands But You have to Point Gun Rather it is UB Demands and No one point gun During Demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom