Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ariyan.
2. Your age : 19.
3. Time zone : GMT 6 +
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours .
5. Your Discord : The Hulk#5674
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Hulk .
7. Your ID : 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway patrol .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) As I have been in all orgs as an HC and under deputy of all state orgs and also an leader of NG , I could say I gained a exp to lead An ORG to make it on top , As few terms were going solid and were running with most of the members being HC as if i get a chance I would have a some changes for the SAHP for its quality and betterment as I also have some good guys from the server if en1 and en3 whom are highly experienced and would help me running the ORG smoothly , My main task for the sahp as an leader is to make the term and org so good that even if there is not my deputy or me it would run and handled as good as I would by my HC's , I will make sure that in my term our guys doesn't make silly mistakes in negotiations with gangs nor in events but would get an proper " Hc " Training which is a new guide for only new hcs in the org so it will help him understand and will reduce mistakes in HC in future and would lead to an Betterment , I will also make sure that I choose always the Right people for their assign work and not giving it randomly , Activity : Activity is one of the most important things needed to run an org if there is no activity there is no fun and dignity and even the term goes for 2 months if there wasnt FUN activity it wont be remembered by peoples and for that I have a lot of supporters and good HCS who will help the org remain to its activity and help me make it on top as I also believe in unity and would implement unity in my term to the fullest so there will always a bond on the work and team with task to make it on top in Rp wise and Org wise .

2b) From the very first my fav org was NG and SAHP and wished to lead them and already lead NG and would say I had some qualities in my members and dignity but for some ooc reasons I had to disband but after 42 days I am back with the passion to lead SAHP as I already was an leader Ik the path for a org to lead towards its success and if I get a chance then will try my very last to make the org better and make the Blaine County Safer for the citizens as I would focus on HWP so the roads of Blaine County and Paleto bay always remains safe for citizens to drive rather than scaring to get robbed , "I believe Every problems has its own Solution from which it can be fixed " from that motive I believe as an Leader i would make SAHP a really good choice for all the citizens who are in search of an State org and would make it so clean and disciplined also focus on good working environment for the officials . I will also introduce good bonus system which will eventually motivate members to increase their activity and also from internal events and fun tasks so Offficers wont feel bored in their working hours and I will also try to make it more attractive org infront of citizens and for that PR will organize IC events for citizens with prize pool by state wave . I will also make sure everyone gets a fair chance for their career in my org in terms of their expertise field and activity .

2c) SAHP has a lot of responsibility in the Blaine County and for its people safety and a task for Selling licenses and insurance and needs a leader who can manage things smoothly without a hassle , So as an leader i will also make sure to get guys in the lobby for selling licenses and insurances for citizens , As a leader I will also have responsibility to follow the server rules and regulations , running the org without an conflict , spending 2 hour everyday and I could say that As a leader I can handle the responsibility of an leader and SAHP also making it the best by my expertise in the field , I will also bring back old days culture of SAHP some of en1 and also in en3 to make it more attractive and good choice over others , I will also focus on NIGHT TIME zones and will try to gain peoples attention by Daily Rec-Drives also try to do rec drives in night and day so I can get people from all time zones for running the org and for the events .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Regular Rec-Drives in all time zones for getting members from different Time zones .
2) Regular Promotion ceremony for hard working ones .
3) Good bonus system for Events and lobby .
4) Internal Events for employee's with a good prize pool .
5) Use age of resources to increase Rp
6) Professional environment also making the radio clean and only for RP stuffs .
7) Increasing patrolling in highways to make it more clean and safe
8) Using choppers for long patrolling and joint patrolling per day with NG and FIB also LSPD if possible .
9) PR events for citizens with a prize pool to attract .
10) Communication between the orgs and members in events and situations to increase RP .

Departments:

IA ( Internal Affairs )
HRT ( Human Resource and Training )
SRT ( Special Response Team )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
Ranking:
30 Sheriff
29 Undersheriff
28 Commander
27 Chief of Staff
26 Chief
25 Deputy Chief
24 District Attorney
23 US Marshal
22 Captain
21 Lieutenant
20 Supervisor
19 Major
18 Master Sergeant
17 Senior Sergeant
16 Sergeant
15 Senior Corporal
14 Corporal
13 Lance Corporal
12 Master Trooper III
11 Master Trooper II
10 Master Trooper I
9 Senior Trooper III
8 Senior Trooper II
7 Senior Trooper I
6 Trooper III
5 Trooper II
4 Trooper I
3 Probie
2 Trainee
1 Suspended
My Experience in all legal orgs:
( General NG en3 , COS FIB en3 HOD of HR in first term of elon moose and luke , Assistant sheriff en3 , Asisstant cheif LSPD en3, )
( Special task force LSPD en1 , Deputy cheif of Internal affairs SAHP en1 , NG LT COL AND HOD OF RR , DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF USSS en1 )

Lukeㅤ

EX '' 103 '' 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
In my opinion I think he has the leader skills to bring to SAHP and benefit the org in a lot of ways good Luck my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom