Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

UzairRauf

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: UzairRauf

2.Your age: 18

3.Time zone: GMT+5

4.Average online per day: 7 hours or more

5.Your Discord: 𝓤𝔃𝓪𝓲𝓻#2848

6.Your Nickname: Uzair_Rauf

7.Your ID: 37079

Additional information

Leader of... LSPD

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I want to be the leader of LSPD because I want to decrease the crime rate in city and as well as that I I'm the person who has been in every single organization AS A HC everyone in LSPD has been messing up the situation AKIO SLAVENDER I have big respect to that guy but he didnt knew how to manage the staff a single bit and i think he was a little inexperienced player also

2.Second of all the LSPD staff is a little inactive too and its because he is not strict enough and he might not be able to handle the department well over im just a normal person you are the one to handle it god

3. Lastly i want make LSPD community less toxic because there are alot of people who spread toxicity and as well i might be the one who is the most chill person in grand rp community

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.First of all i want to make the events more fun and make people to attend events make more interesting activities for my staff and ill prefer to not give hc role to many people except the trusted ones

2.Secondly ill try to provide my staff a better experience of roleplay and provide them good quality of roleplay

3. Lastly ill try to provide my staff kindness good manners and try to spend more time with them and at last i'm requesting you to make me the leader

1. Goals For The Organization.
    Max numbers at events.
    Max activity on patrolling the highways.
    Make sure all the officers within the organization is well trained.

Thank you spending your time on reading my application, i hope find it positive and think that i am at least eligible

Best regards
    Uzair_Rauf

buku

Player
Player
who said i accuatlly want to become leader i just posted it for time pass idc if i dont become leade

1.Your name IRL: UzairRauf

2.Your age: 18

3.Time zone: GMT+5

4.Average online per day: 7 hours or more

5.Your Discord: 𝓤𝔃𝓪𝓲𝓻#2848

6.Your Nickname: Uzair_Rauf

7.Your ID: 37079

Additional information

Leader of... LSPD

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I want to be the leader of LSPD because I want to decrease the crime rate in city and as well as that I I'm the person who has been in every single organization AS A HC everyone in LSPD has been messing up the situation AKIO SLAVENDER I have big respect to that guy but he didnt knew how to manage the staff a single bit and i think he was a little inexperienced player also

2.Second of all the LSPD staff is a little inactive too and its because he is not strict enough and he might not be able to handle the department well over im just a normal person you are the one to handle it god

3. Lastly i want make LSPD community less toxic because there are alot of people who spread toxicity and as well i might be the one who is the most chill person in grand rp community

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.First of all i want to make the events more fun and make people to attend events make more interesting activities for my staff and ill prefer to not give hc role to many people except the trusted ones

2.Secondly ill try to provide my staff a better experience of roleplay and provide them good quality of roleplay

3. Lastly ill try to provide my staff kindness good manners and try to spend more time with them and at last i'm requesting you to make me the leader

1. Goals For The Organization.
    Max numbers at events.
    Max activity on patrolling the highways.
    Make sure all the officers within the organization is well trained.

Thank you spending your time on reading my application, i hope find it positive and think that i am at least eligible

Best regards
    Uzair_Rauf
Baro its Akio Salvadore not AKIO SLAVENDER , "Second of all the LSPD staff is a little inactive too and its because he is not strict enough and he might not be able to handle the department well over im just a normal person you are the one to handle it god:" Really baro i think LSPD is the most active org in the city as every event LSPD has more than 20+ officers and lastly I served two terms of chanush in LSPD now but nvr saw u as HC ... : )

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.
Put time and effort on making your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom