Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak_Frost
Administrators nickname
Rohan_Sotaru
Date
Jun 12, 2023
Time
16:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TQc7kYy9R-U

Burak Frost

Player
Player
as you can see in POV, i didnt shoot to HQ, they abusing HQ Boundries, and i said to Rohan Sotaru, He said checking, but he came and dont care their HQ Boundry Abuse rulebreak, he came to punish me. and like you see in POV, I didnt shoot to HQ. When they doing "abusing HQ boundries" admins saying to me open thread, when i shoot to "outside of hq" he dont care the POV, he directly punishing me.

Burak Frost

Player
Player
They ran to HQ for 11 minutes, i called admins, they only said to me checking or send POV to Forum. but when i shoot to "outside of HQ" Rohan punished me. He should say to them open POV, because i didnt shoot to HQ and he did mistake.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Clear on Admins POV, before this incident you shot them while in HQ, and Bloods curator will deal with the Bloods rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom