Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
- Your name IRL: Aviraj Yadav

- Your age: 18

- Time zone: GMT+5:30

- Average online: 6-8 Hours per day

- Your Discord: Aviraj Yadav#2009

- Your Nickname: Aviraj Bolo

- Your ID: 5985

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of Vagos

The main reason why I want to become the leader of this organization is that I want to rebuild the Vagos reputation from the ground up with my past experience as a Under Deputy of Marabunta and Bloods. I want to do this because the Vagos reputation is currently at an all-time low, and I believe that if I become the leader of this organization, I can make it one of the most respected gangs in the city.

Secondly, I have experience in of all gangs. If given the opportunity to be a leader , I aim to achieve the High level of success. Personally, I want to rebuild my reputation as a player since I have been away for some time. With this goal in mind, I will bring passion and dedication to fulfilling my position.

Additionally, I want to provide players with an unforgettable RP experience by offering fair opportunities for activities such as robberies, store robberies, or initiating certain events. I will also assist new players by providing guidance so that they can progress and learn about the existing activities in the city.

My advice for improving the roleplay?

I want to improve RP by doing the following:
- Being an active organization by attending the current events within the city.
- Giving new players equal opportunities by providing guidance and giving them responsibilities
- Awarding players with money or items for their hard work and dedication

I want to create events that have never been done before, that is me talking about Global events. I want to create something that has never been seen before and will be fun for both Legal and Illegal sides. I don't want it to be an OOC event, I want to create a huge IC event that will be fun for both sides. Also, create one for the player base.

My Goals:

- Gain 100% captures
- Create an active organization
- Make the gain have a better reputation
- Provide guidance to new players
- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end
- Creating fun RP situations

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
- Your name IRL: Aviraj Yadav

- Your age: 18

- Time zone: GMT+5:30

- Average online: 6-8 Hours per day

- Your Discord: Aviraj Yadav#2009

- Your Nickname: Aviraj Bolo

- Your ID: 5985

Leader of Vagos

The main reason why I want to become the leader of this organization is that I want to rebuild the Vagos reputation from the ground up with my past experience as a Under Deputy of Marabunta and Bloods. I want to do this because the Vagos reputation is currently at an all-time low, and I believe that if I become the leader of this organization, I can make it one of the most respected gangs in the city.

Secondly, I have experience in of all gangs. If given the opportunity to be a leader , I aim to achieve the High level of success. Personally, I want to rebuild my reputation as a player since I have been away for some time. With this goal in mind, I will bring passion and dedication to fulfilling my position.

Additionally, I want to provide players with an unforgettable RP experience by offering fair opportunities for activities such as robberies, store robberies, or initiating certain events. I will also assist new players by providing guidance so that they can progress and learn about the existing activities in the city.

My advice for improving the roleplay?

I want to improve RP by doing the following:
- Being an active organization by attending the current events within the city.
- Giving new players equal opportunities by providing guidance and giving them responsibilities
- Awarding players with money or items for their hard work and dedication

I want to create events that have never been done before, that is me talking about Global events. I want to create something that has never been seen before and will be fun for both Legal and Illegal sides. I don't want it to be an OOC event, I want to create a huge IC event that will be fun for both sides. Also, create one for the player base.

My Goals:

- Gain 100% captures
- Create an active organization
- Make the gain have a better reputation
- Provide guidance to new players
- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end
- Creating fun RP situatio
- copied application and lying of age

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Copied from a past application, Make it unique, and Reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom