Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy smalls

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Tom E
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day:
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname: Tommy Smalls
7. Your ID: 5515

Additional information

1. Leader of
: Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:
when i 1st join Grand RP this was my 1st work, i have many memories working there when the city first opened, i want to be leader of this org due to the fact it is the main operation of this city, WITHOUT EMS there is no city, as leader i want to make sure that this department is open and running 24/7. i will make sure all staff are Roleplaying this as much as they can, as just giving our med kits and heals can become dull,

- Leading the organization: I will make sure we have a strong recruitment as there should be members off staff on at all Time zone, as being HC in many orgs i know whats good for a org and what's bad,

- Goals if becoming the leader:
better RP
Strong Recruitment
More involvement with all orgs

- Main Reason of why I would like to lead the EMS
i have also managed to work my way up to HC in leo orgs, i would like to make that next step and become a leader and being leader of ems is a good stepping stone to prove that i can do it

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
make sure that all staff are RP as much as possible and bring the heart and sole to the hospital

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Even tho I’m running for the leader position aswell I can vouch for Mr.Smalls as I have worked along side him in SAHP for some time and nothing but positivity for him, I strongly agree that he has the benefits to becoming the leader of EMS

tommy smalls

Player
Player
Even tho I’m running for the leader position aswell I can vouch for Mr.Smalls as I have worked along side him in SAHP for some time and nothing but positivity for him, I strongly agree that he has the benefits to becoming the leader of EMS
Cheers brother <3

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
+1 Even though I had a week and a half SAHP HC experience with tommy… I think we would fit the Chief spot nicely and can lead EMS into better times

Adam Paul

Former SAHP
Player
I worked under him in SAHP too , I think Tommy can be the best leader with his maturity and understandings

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
Didn't realise or expect Tommy would go for this, but has my support regardless.

EMS has fallen so far recently and a lot of hard work has vanished in such as short space of time.

EMS leader is the hardest of all the leader positions and I'm sure if he can put the activity in then he will do a good job given his strict to the point mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom