Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Marabunta changing clothes to red in clandestine and teaming with bloods | ID 27388

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Jul 5, 2021
Time
14:11
Proofs
https://streamable.com/u0whki

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
In the POV you can obviously see a blatant rulebreak and the admin clearly didn't even take time to check the POV ID 9014 is wearing red colors in an event and multiple others in Marabunta and Blood were doing the same exact thing and teaming.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
In the POV you can obviously see a blatant rulebreak and the admin clearly didn't even take time to check the POV ID 9014 is wearing red colors in an event and multiple others in Marabunta and Blood were doing the same exact thing and teaming.
This is the forum report which he denied without even looking at POV https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/4021/#post-13509

Darren Miller

Player
Player
hello, the ID in question was punished for not wearing gang colour he has successfully filed an appeal with me and shown the exact pov of that same incident from his side and has proved his innocence in the situation as the pov showed he was wearing blue during the event i can also confirm he is wearing the correct colour for the gang he is in, Thank you for taking the time to read my response.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
hello, the ID in question was punished for not wearing gang colour he has successfully filed an appeal with me and shown the exact pov of that same incident from his side and has proved his innocence in the situation as the pov showed he was wearing blue during the event i can also confirm he is wearing the correct colour for the gang he is in, Thank you for taking the time to read my response.
How can he file an appeal in DMs? lol what

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Hello.

He filed an appeal on the forums and Me and Darren reviewed it. He showed us the POV where he was wearing Blue clothes in the whole event. It was due to a glitch that you saw the clothes in Red colour. He was punished and when he submitted an evidence of him being innocent, he was released from Admin Jail.

We as admins have to listen to both sides of an incident. We saw your POV and jailed him, then we saw his POV and he was not doing anything wrong and it was confirmed that it was a glitch in your eyes. Sorry but this appeal is Denied.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
This is BUG of visualization, they have wearing correct colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom