Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stephen Fujiwara
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Mar 23, 2023
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yItdxS7

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor i was ban for 1.6 RG

I was banned for messages on discord without real proof that it was fake or not. I have never had a transaction for real money. The person who trapped me later confessed to El Pepe that he had modified the messages on discord and that he regretted having had me banned. People wanted to trap me because I had the best company, the best family. So if I ever got banned they could get it all back
I'm honest with you I created a 3rd account some days after my ban to be able to come back to play because I had been unjustly banned without being able to defend myself for a simple message on discord which has no value and which was like I said it from the start wrong. If you need proof i can give you all i have. I know the relationship with the staff is difficult but the time pass and i think we can try to grow up together now like i always wanted.

Stephen.

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You also confessed to me that you had won 2200 euros with GRAND RP. Don't you remember?
You also threatened to destroy the server by coming with cheaters every day.

1686747233845.png

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
You also confessed to me that you had won 2200 euros with GRAND RP. Don't you remember?
You also threatened to destroy the server by coming with cheaters every day.

View attachment 4966
I’m mad to be banned for nothing so i say you this but you can look all my transaction and you will see i never give something expensive for free ( something that could cost 2200€). You put this screen but why you dont put this screen when the player make me banned confesse he lying

Stephen Fujiwara

Player
Player
as I said in my request out of frustration to be banned when I had done nothing, I said things yes but I never implemented them. And if you have proof that I came to cheat several times, I would like to see them too. I was banned for nothing so i know 1 days thé true will come so i will bot take the risk to be permanently banned for cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom