Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed G.P. 1.1 / G.R.1.1 | Minolina Ashford | For Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ink_Flawless
Administrators nickname
Minolina Ashford
Date
Jun 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZTKoofw

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I just got banned for general rule 1.1. today after applying for unofficial organization on the server. I haven't shared my account with anyone nor did I sell it. I created this account long time ago (more than a year ago) and I played on the first days of the server and after quitting for a long time I recently came back, during the time when I was off I haven't shared my information with anyone and I'm unsure what happened with my account and how my account got into someone elses hands.
I would ask if this can be looked into a bit more since I just came back a week ago with so many new members to the server and we recently created a family and donated a lot to get it to level 4 and I wouldn't like it to go to waste on something that I wasn't a part of.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
After going trough all my conversations, I discovered that once I needed my friend to log into my account to check my ID because I was unable to log in at the time as I was on holiday and I do not recall anyone using it at all except the one time when he checked my ID. In case somebody did use it I would like to know if it's a hacked account still. And I would like to apologize for giving my friend an account for such a small thing and I didn't think it would be a big issue but I understand the consequences, I would love if I could be given another chance to play on this server with my friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom