Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynx Flawelss

Supreme Leader of arena
Player
  1. Your name: Jynx Flawless
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: GMT+2
  4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: Kalty#9368
  6. Your ID: 28686
Additional Information:
  1. Leader of Marabunta
Reasons for wanting to be a Leader of Marabunta:
  1. When I first joined the server, I felt a strong inclination to be a part of a gang. Being in a gang has always been my goal, and I haven't had the opportunity to lead a illegal organization yet. I've witnessed gangs disband due to minor mistakes made by members, and I understand the challenges of leading a gang. However, I believe I can successfully navigate these challenges throughout my term as a leader.
  2. My goal is to establish dominance in every aspect, whether it's events, ghetto fights, raids, or hostage situations. By assembling a skilled team, maintaining effective radio communications, and having numerical superiority, we will create fear in the hearts of other gangs and legal organizations.
  3. As a gang leader, I aim to achieve several things: maintaining 100% control over our turf, ensuring frequent graffiti spraying (which provides gang members with significant hourly earnings), and completing a full term as a leader. However, to accomplish these goals, I need to secure a leadership position first.
Advice for Improving Roleplay Level in the Organization:
  1. Encourage healthy competition between gangs instead of forming alliances. It is essential for gangs to compete against each other, rather than taking the easy route of forming alliances to make things simpler.
  2. Increase activity in the ghetto. Joining a gang shouldn't mean sitting around headquarters and solely focusing on collecting graffiti profits. Gang members should actively participate in the ghetto and engage in roleplay activities.
  3. Motivate gang members to attend events by rewarding them with bonuses. For example, providing parachutes in clandestine events or offering monetary rewards to the top performers in clan competitions. Such incentives will increase motivation and encourage participation in more events.
  4. Ensure that gang members are well-informed about the rules in the ghetto. Many gang members tend to break rules unknowingly, so it is crucial to educate and familiarize them with the rules before they join the gang.
That concludes my perspective and recommendations as Jynx Flawless, the leader of Marabunta. Let's embark on this journey and make our leadership a success!

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

Contact ( Mohamed.#1469 ) ASAP for interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom