Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected HİGHWAY ROB MASS RULE BREAK | FEAR RP | META GAMİNG | RDM | VDM | UB DRİVİNG | 100580 | 175712 | 161267 | 151333 |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alisa Marker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2023
Time of violation
14:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61iW72ttxKw&t=12s

Erenefe

Player
Player

He called his friends by OOC while we were doing the highway robbery
I want proof that you didn't
metagaming is in progress
I want to check which family they are from and which gang they are from,,,it's no coincidence.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Leader of unofficial org
This is not OFF TOPIC in the forum because I am part of the report. That is me who is shooting them from the hill. At the 1:51 mark in pov, my guy talking and in same time he was giving info about demands being given, which is allow fire upon you if demands arent follow. I was following RP and told demands given so we shot because you didnt meet demand.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
This is not OFF TOPIC in the forum because I am part of the report. That is me who is shooting them from the hill. At the 1:51 mark in pov, my guy talking and in same time he was giving info about demands being given, which is allow fire upon you if demands arent follow. I was following RP and told demands given so we shot because you didnt meet demand.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
then you have to show proof where is your proof????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom