Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trey Bozo
Administrators nickname
Itachi God
Date
Jan 19, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ngcNY0G

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
I have received a ban for an "OOC insult" I reached out to the admin to understand what the OOC insult was that caused me to get banned, and I was told and I quote "I don't think so I have to tell you anything here please use forums"

So i am posting on here to understand what i have done, so I can then appeal this ban properly

Koray Scott

Player
Player
I have received a ban for an "OOC insult" I reached out to the admin to understand what the OOC insult was that caused me to get banned, and I was told and I quote "I don't think so I have to tell you anything here please use forums"

So i am posting on here to understand what i have done, so I can then appeal this ban properly
#freetrey

Levi Hill

Player
Player

#freetrey

Aaron King

Player
Player

#freetrey

Luke Woods

Player
Player

#freetrey

Nat Thrust

Player
Player

#freetrey

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player

#freetrey. please remove corrupt admin itachi god. he wrongfully punishes everyone and their nan for doing nothing wrong :) ty for your consideration.

Benjyy Bozo

Player
Player

#freeTrey my g did jack shit

step west

Blocked
Blocked

Free my boy. He ain't do anything

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player

#freetrey

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player

#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey#freetrey

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
#freetrey

All you will do is sow distrust between the players and the admins when you do things behind closed doors. Transparency is key and a way to gain respect.

#freetrey

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
closed on request of topic starter after discuss in discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom