Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anil Rhee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/d4uqls

Ryuk Smith

Player
Upon Reviewing The Evidence I Request POV From ID 1376
You Have 8 Hours To Do So

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
yeah like u said, i was. but u guys were banned our friends . you could remove but u didnt so why i?if u have pov show. i texted like that because i didnt want to u ban but for now, i dont think so. if u dont have pov. get ur ban for 30 days. Sorry

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
yeah like u said, i was. but u guys were banned our friends . you could remove but u didnt so why i?if u have pov show. i texted like that because i didnt want to u ban but for now, i dont think so. if u dont have pov. get ur ban for 30 days. Sorry
So u lied to admin about him showing u pov? and now u are admitting to it? Perfect

gaddarpol

Get clapped.
Player
I dont even know what happend with ur friend But I dont care actualy that much im not gonna play cuz ppl crying on forum for pov req I hope u stay like this and pov req everyone that kills u
😚

Fearless Thrust

Player
Player
hello guys dont cry please tell mattheus from katman i said hi and omerta clappers are just different so please dont pov reques on forums just ask them nicely in dms and they give pov 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom