Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Smoky_Clark
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Jul 4, 2021
Time
11:35
Proofs
Reissuing Ban for a reason that I have already been banned for before by another admin ( Fidayin Narek ).

Smoky

Player
Player
I have done this upon a request from Mazhor.
I'd like to firstly start this appeal by thanking the administration team using their time to deliberate this appeal.

James_Pluxury has reissued a ban on my account for the same reason Fidayin Narek already did a month ago. The reason was playing on a Blacklisted account (5008). The truth which Narek knows is that I played on the account for 2 minutes long before it becomes blacklisted. I already had the same conversation with Narek and I got unbanned by him after I was clearly not guilty. I would like Mazhor to also consider that my rule breaking record is clean since I got a second chance from the administration just as I promised the administration team. I don't want to miss my family war for a rule break that I already got banned for.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Appeal was accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom