Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiny Sykes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2023
Time of violation
14:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84qny9rX2Y&ab_channel=TinySykes

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
the guy in the blue skeleton outfit is ID 63014

apart from that everything is in POV.

bryceee

Player
Player
Are you serious your sniper literally shot at us first it wasn't rdm we had weed growing and your sniper shot first without any warning

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Are you serious your sniper literally shot at us first it wasn't rdm we had weed growing and your sniper shot first without any warning
Provide POVs from your case to see if there was prior RP you intiated before you start shooting them.
will also ask 63014 & 218148 & 197979 if they have povs of this situation for chance to prove there's no rule breaks. they have 3 hours to respond.

bryceee

Player
Player
Sorry we dont have pov but in the video you can hear them saying we're here for cannibis and then they started shooting we had cannibis behind the house and when they shot we decided to defend our grow

bryceee

Player
Player
I just can't believe they shot with the sniper first then reported its just insane

Kev wick

Player
Player
if you look at 18 sec in you can see a sniper bullet hit the guy at the wall and the guy with a rev what and not a fam worn so cry a river mate

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
if you look at 18 sec in you can see a sniper bullet hit the guy at the wall and the guy with a rev what and not a fam worn so cry a river mate
and at 00:15 you can see your guy shooting us first without demands, why are you trying to lie admins?

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
I just can't believe they shot with the sniper first then reported its just insane
you guys shot first with 0 demands which is counted as RDM and talking shit to dead bodies for a good while is not realistic which is also counted as UB/GR 6.8

bryceee

Player
Player
I was waiting in car over the road and i saw your fellow officer shoot a sniper so i shot

George Michaelson

Player
Sorry we dont have pov but in the video you can hear them saying we're here for cannibis and then they started shooting we had cannibis behind the house and when they shot we decided to defend our grow
Funny how you respond, Guy with sniper shot imediately while he saw you started shooting at us! Second point is that your friends at ladders were speaking to us normally and bassicaly how it was supposed, over here you are not just giving right examples of how situation was over there the thing you trying to do is that you know you're in trouble and creating the whole new story over POV. funny that you're 63K ID and doesn't have any knoweladge of rules and even definition of term what ,,Role Play" is, trying to show yourself as most confident guy in GRP's history with the way you speaking at DEAD BODY's.... most newbies playing way more better RP than you. Thanks and bye!

bryceee

Player
Player
Funny how you respond, Guy with sniper shot imediately while he saw you started shooting at us! Second point is that your friends at ladders were speaking to us normally and bassicaly how it was supposed, over here you are not just giving right examples of how situation was over there the thing you trying to do is that you know you're in trouble and creating the whole new story over POV. funny that you're 63K ID and doesn't have any knoweladge of rules and even definition of term what ,,Role Play" is, trying to show yourself as most confident guy in GRP's history with the way you speaking at DEAD BODY's.... most newbies playing way more better RP than you. Thanks and bye!
and im just saying my point of view which is what happened on my point of view so dunno why you're getting mouthy for

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
197979 will get warn GR 6.15
218148 will get warn GR 6.15
63014 will get warn GR 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom