Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacki Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2023
Time of violation
19:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VXF43l96ci8

FilthyFrankey

Player
Player
ID 65457 pulled up to get the battery from the solar panel but started rule-breaking and started shooting ID 291989 without demands or count down and to top it off, a 24/7 store is an unscripted green zone.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Deathmatching

1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Might be more rule-breaks but yall can check POV.

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
ID 65457 pulled up to get the battery from the solar panel but started rule-breaking and started shooting ID 291989 without demands or count down and to top it off, a 24/7 store is an unscripted green zone.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Deathmatching

1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn

Might be more rule-breaks but yall can check POV.
  1. You dont know if i speak with them.
  2. I say to them to go away, but they call their friend on radio, then i have motivation to shoot to them and how you see the second one, i say to him to go away.. (How you can see from the clip)
  3. The complaint must be filled by a person who is related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation) You weren't because nobody did anything to you and you weren't in the action
  4. Anyway if the Admin need a POV just ask me. (even if already from his pov should be refused)

FilthyFrankey

Player
Player
  1. You dont know if i speak with them.
  2. I say to them to go away, but they call their friend on radio, then i have motivation to shoot to them and how you see the second one, i say to him to go away.. (How you can see from the clip)
  3. The complaint must be filled by a person who is related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation) You weren't because nobody did anything to you and you weren't in the action
  4. Anyway if the Admin need a POV just ask me. (even if already from his pov should be refused)
You made a good argument, so I will take it down :D along with the clip but idk why you posted POV that is not from EN1.

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
You made a good argument, so I will take it down :D along with the clip but idk why you posted POV that is not from EN1.
TY for understand me, the "POV" in this thread, it is called "Signature" and you can set from your profile settings and Every Message you post, you will see it without write in in every forum, anyway have good day.❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom