Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
1. Your name IRL : Gavin
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone : GMT+1 (server time)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 5pm - 10pm weekdays, 5am-11pm weekends
5. Average online per day - 6+ hours
6. Your Discord : Boydy#8347
7. Your Nickname : Steph Silverburn
8. Your ID : 111965
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State as ive spent my whole RP life as an LEO
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I've spent alot of time doing everything i've wanted to do when it comes to RP'ing, i have worked my way up the ranks in SAHP/LSPD and also became the Leader of LSPD so i achieved my goal of leadership, to then go on and become a lawyer and move up the ranks to become a judge so reached my target on the lawyers side aswell. So im ready to progress in GRP and work behind the scenes and help people with issues and also protect the server from rule breaking and feel ive gained the needed experience to suceed and be useful to the team.
2. What are your strengths? I have alot of patience when it comes to situations and make quick decisions if needed but also pay attention to the details as not to be baised
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i over anyalze meaning i look at things in too much depth and over complicating some situations confusing myself when i dont need to
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : i have no business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? i have no issue being an active team member

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for an interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday (22/6/23)
Please DM me as soon as possible on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom