Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
Family Name : Maravillas
Family Owner Forum : Vebhav Maravillas | 72466
Family House No: 1756
Family Discord Owner : Maravillas On Top#2052
Family Owner Forum : Vebhav shah
ID: 72466

Family Logo :

Story:
Once upon a time me (Vebhav Maravillas) and my friends (vishesh maravillas) come to city (Los Santos) Me and My Friend join a Family Name Badmash we lived there for 1 month and learn many thing about City Rules and regulations then we decided to leave that Fam and Join Scorpion Fam They Teach Us About Family Activities And Profits we lived there for 2 month and do lots of Activites and Job In City Like Taxi driver , Trucker , Electrician , farmer , lspd , gangs and many more. we make more friends in city Name Hardik,aalekh,chetan,yash,aryan,grover gagan,cobra krish,ujjwal,angit scorpion,scorpion sahil,mayank christian,blue shark and many more. after knowing many things about city and fam we decided to make our own family Name- Maravillas. We do lots of grind in city by joing many legal and illegal organizations and earn lots of money and upgrade our fam to next level and decided to make a most powerful and respective family in city ever. we do lots of mistake and learn many things and try to never repeat that mistake again and again. We decided to do More Fam Activities and Make our Fam Name On top that became very dangerous.Maravillas Family Is Considered As a Deadly Fam Because It is Full Of Gangsters On It Which Wants To Rule The Entire Los Santos.

Family Rules :
1) Must Know Server Rules
2) No Toxicity
3) No Stealing from Family Ammunation
4) Should Be Loyal to Family
5) Show Respect to Every Family Member

Family Ranks :
1) Thug : Just Got Recruited In the Family

2) Devil : Had To Attend At least One Family event

3) Hitman : Helping in small Family things like solar repair and etc.

4) Warewolf : Doing Fam Raids, Drug lab and Hostage situations

5) Sinfull : Incharge of Solar Plantations , collecting seeds and helping Fam to Earn Money

6) Enforcer : Event Manager , will give intel about Fam raids where to and where to not as well as other fam events.

7)Turfer : Event Leader , leads events like fam raid , drug labs , giving intel to High Command and Deputy about next event

8)High Command : Control The Family Member Demands

9)Deputy : Deputy Leader , handel's the whole Family after leader

10)King : Owner of the Family.

Family Goals:
1) To buy our First Family Business
2)To Make our Family in top 10 List.
3)To make our Family the most popular in the city.
4)To be the Richest Family in the City

Family Outfits:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom