Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hunny Sharma
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Jun 15, 2023
Time
11:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/404212/#post-1472422

hunny

Player
Player
Respected admin, I received GR 3.2 . which I accept I did, but he didn't show his full bodycam he ramming car in my truck from Paleto, and in frustration, I said that, and you can check his forum, where he has received many time CR and RDM. His POV is more than 48 hours old, which is not valid. Please unban me or at least reduce my punishment. i can also go with money wipe also. Thank you.

hunny

Player
Player
And the guy who reported me is not the same guy i reported he just took his pov. the guy i reported has another forum account didn't post any thread

Rossi Vuitton

Player
Player
Respected admin, I received GR 3.2 . which I accept I did, but he didn't show his full bodycam he ramming car in my truck from Paleto, and in frustration, I said that, and you can check his forum, where he has received many time CR and RDM. His POV is more than 48 hours old, which is not valid. Please unban me or at least reduce my punishment. i can also go with money wipe also. Thank you.
You are guilty for what you did. and i got punishment for Gen 6.15 and CR.

Rossi Vuitton

Player
Player
And the guy who reported me is not the same guy i reported he just took his pov. the guy i reported has another forum account didn't post any thread
its my POV and i can provide any evidence if needed by the administrator

hunny

Player
Player
so you are saying abusing someones parents is valid only for the time being?
As grand rp rules yes. because grandrp is not the fully roleplay server its roleplay and ruleplay and in grandrp their is rule bodycam/pov only valid for 48 hours.

Rossi Vuitton

Player
Player
bro try to be a good person. Money is only a secondary factor. Above all you should have a good charachter. Love everyone Respect everyone. Abusing someones parents is the worst thing to do brother
Thank you

hunny

Player
Player
bro try to be a good person. Money is only a secondary factor. Above all you should have a good charachter. Love everyone Respect everyone. Abusing someones parents is the worst thing to do brother
Thank you
I don't want your sympathy keep it. reporting me and trying to become good person how it works explain pls if you are good person why you post on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom