Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Wings
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 19, 2022
Time of violation
22:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5wiIAja9K8

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
self explanitory... he was NOFEARRPing before this we had to revive him multiple times and he kept putting stuff in his trunk... right after mercy killing his friend.

I would like you to wipe his trunk and inventory please you can clearly see him storing stuff in trunk.

Eta

Player
Player
-_-, ok ill make so corrections clearly your salty af after getting smoked all day. First of all you revived me only two times, one of them you only had one guy aiming and after noticing that you killed me, wdym by kept putting stuff in his trunk, you can see I only put two things in the trunk and took one out. And what kinda assumption is mercy killing his friend, I only smoked your friends and didn`t finish any of them. Also I was solo -_-. ,,I would like you to wipe his trunk and inventory please you can clearly see him storing stuff in trunk.'' I would like you getting banned for 3 days for fake information on a report without any evidence but hoping for something to happen isn`t restricted. Keep dreaming kiddo.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
I didn't die once today what are you even talking about LOL I just got on the game. Do I really have to post the full POV? of you killing your friend and NOFEARRP multiple times? you are so sad.

Eta

Player
Player
Am I? seems like your the kid who ran off to forums:)

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
If you want to play GTA ONLINE go play GTA ONLINE, If you want to come to a server be expected to be upheld to the ruleset?

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Apparently this 22612 has a terrible reputation in this server, including him being transphobic, so technically he has mental issues. Totally not understandable. Just search em up on the forums, then you'll see XD

Definite Khan

Player
Player
REviewing . thread is locked due to offtopic comments.

Zac Dior forum account punishment will be decided after discussion with admin team as personal comments are not allowed to make on anyone.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 22612 will receive a punishment for Not showing FearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom